Today we bring you an awesome side-scroller called LaserFace Jones. Save the universe in your spare time with this fun game. We also show you how to delete forwards, even if your mac doesn’t have a delete forward key. And we cover part 4 of Digital Music 101, and go over an important checklist of things you should check before ripping, like drive quality, cleaning discs, scratched discs, etc.
Episode Show Notes:
- Software: Download LaserFace Jones
- Hot Mac Tip: Delete Forwards
- Power User Training: Digital Music 101: Part IV (Pre-rip checklist to avoid common ripping issues)
- Download a copy of this episode: HD video | iPod video
- Subscribe: iTunes: (HD) / (iPod) | RSS: (HD) / (iPod) | Miro (HD) | YouTube (HD)
- Support: Twitter | Facebook | Viewer Survey | Review: HD / iPod
- Next Week: A popular web browser, meta and ID3 tags, and more!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Shinywhitebox and Objective Development, the makers of iShowU HD Pro and Little Snitch 2.
iShowU is a super-powerful screen recording application, great for making screencasts and tutorials! Little Snitch is an essential app everyone should have to protect your private information and data! Support the show by supporting our sponsors!