Ugly icons are a thing of the past! Today we show you a great freeware app that creates icons from any image file that you have. We also teach you about ICNS files, and how to use them. Then we explain the differences between the various DVD disc types, their formats, and capacities, and how that relates to DVD Ripping.
Episode Show Notes:
- Software: Download Img2icns
- Hot Mac Tip: How to use ICNS files
- Power User Training: DVD Movies 101: Different DVD disc types
- PUT Discount Code: Click Here
- Download a copy of this episode: HD video | iPod video
- Subscribe: iTunes: (HD) / (iPod) | RSS: (HD) / (iPod) | Miro (HD) | YouTube (HD)
- Support: Twitter | Facebook | Viewer Survey | Review: HD / iPod
- Next Week: Another great work-day time waster, stationary pads and file locking, and more!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Shinywhitebox and Objective Development, the makers of Stomp and Little Snitch 2.
Stomp is a fast, easy-to-use app for re-compressing video files down to smaller sizes! Little Snitch is an essential app everyone should have to protect your private information and data! Support the show by supporting our sponsors!